Question about healthy fish stuff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
Im in the process of trying to make sure I have enough "good stuff" for my regal and others in the tank to eat. I bought some Zoe the other day as well as vitamin C that I soak all of the food in. Also bought some Ocean Nutrition algea and put this on a clip each day for the tang as well...also soak it in Zoe....I also bought some frozen brine that is more nutritional than the regular and feed it as well.
would it do me any good to soak the food in Selcon as well? I am trying to concentrate on the regal right now and get him over HLLE. I also have 2 flase percs, 1 yellow wrasse, 1 yellow tailed damsel....plus 2 cleaners and 1 CBS.
Thanks

It sounds like you're doing an excellent job.. the only other thing you might try is soaking in some form of garlic every now and again.

Atari
yes thats a good point and I am doing this as well...using Garlic Extreme too. Im adding so much stuff to these fishes food, they are going to outlive me!! :p

Perhaps you should start soaking your own food in garlic too :lol:

Not to mention you won't be bothered by those pesky Vampires either!

Nice on ALL of the comments. Going right now to have Chinese food with GARLIC!! :p
also how many people use macro algea and if you do where do I get it from? No LFS have it in my area.
Lastly do people feed their tangs more than just one type of seaweed like brown, green (not seaweed but the better stuff...the name escpaes me right now-like Nori.)

Back
Top Bottom