Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-16-2004, 03:33 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to ScurdOfCychlidz
Question about Perc clowns...

Alright I just picked up 2 perc's yesterday and put them in my tank...Do these fish swim together? I have 4 green chromises in there right now and those stick together, but from the pics you can see the "nemos" are not by each other at all..one is on the far left and the other on the far right.

Thx for the help.

Old 09-16-2004, 03:35 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to Anemoneman Send a message via Yahoo to Anemoneman
I think they may start hanging out together after they are used to their new home and establish the pecking order.

Old 09-16-2004, 04:14 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

Thx, I acutally just checkd again and they are hanging out...haha the little chromis fishies are swimn up to the power head then cruisin down the aquarium with the current...pretty funny!! I heard that the chromis fish are not that agressive...is this true? I have had a cychlid tank and a tank with some barbs (FW of course) and I hate the aggresivness...Now I'm looking for some fish that just want to chill and do their own thing
Old 09-16-2004, 05:04 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to Anemoneman Send a message via Yahoo to Anemoneman
Green Chromis are the most docile of the damsel fishes. They are a gentle shoaling species that need to be in a group to be happy.
Old 09-16-2004, 05:38 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Regular

Sounds good to me

Tags
clown, clowns

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com