Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-30-2003, 03:55 PM   #31
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via AIM to Barney
Quote:
Thats what we are all about. If you ever feel you cant share your ideas or questions on this site then we have a serious problem.
Very true.

Since this topic seems to have slowed down on the point of discussing fuge... Should I open another topic on lighting? I explained my lighting setup I am planning but not sure of. Seems to be several conflicting option on the glass issue when using light of specific spectrum and it's penetration.

Old 03-30-2003, 07:18 PM   #32
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to loganj
That's what I'd suggest Barney. Start another thread on your lighting and that way, if there are more questions/observations on the fuge, you could post them here. This will keep the two from getting all mixed up. Since you seem to be up on electricity and DIY, we might cook up something affordable using off the shelf stuff that wasn't intended for aquariums . I love to fool with stuff like that. I have good insurance though and there is an emergency room close by .
Logan J

Old 03-30-2003, 08:07 PM   #33
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well, you said you were moving and you would set up the tank there, so how long until we have some pictures
Old 03-30-2003, 08:11 PM   #34
Aquarium Advice Activist

My goal is to get everything in my mind and set for setting this up. I will be moving and by the time I will have it completely put together sometimes in August I hope. What I am doing is getting mentally prepared to be ready to have everything.
Old 03-30-2003, 08:21 PM   #35
Aquarium Advice Addict

Ok, so then you will have another half of a year's time to understand that you are about to spend a lot of money, and be a happy man with a wet/dry, 180 gallon tank, and a 55 gallon fuge. Sounds good to me.
Old 03-30-2003, 08:26 PM   #36
Aquarium Advice Activist

Exactly, I want to do something that is new in the field of saltwater husbandry. It would be beneficial to be wise than being a spender.
Old 03-30-2003, 08:29 PM   #37
Aquarium Advice Addict

I think your tank will be wonderful, what can planning and asking tons of questions to Aaron and Kevin (people who have experience) do wrong. I really like all of your topics so far, make a few more!

Tags
build, building, refugium

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com