Questions that need to be answered :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr.sneakysnacky

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am looking to by live rocks but I dont know what are good ones and what are bad ones?

so far I have fiji but they are costly... SO I was wondering if you guys have a website that you guys go to, to by live rocks?

also I guess you can say im a fowlr, do I need a refugium? is it necessary?

im only looking to take care of clown fish and sea anemones.

:thanks:

How big is your tank? Has it cycled? What lighting do you have? How much LR do you already have?

If you want to add dry rock, check out MarcRocks.com They are really nice!!! That's where I got mine..... You can even tell them what you are looking for, all the pieces are great!

Quality live rock anywhere is going to be costly. However, since you already have some LR, you can use that to seed much cheaper base rock and save a TON of cash. I also support marcorocks.com, I ordered from them and the base rock was fantastic.

I like reefcleaners.org. They have some nice Florida rock. Cheap, too.

I second the reefcleaners.org rock. It's the main dry rock I've used in countless setups and it's always perfect. I believe it's $105 right now for a 50lb box with free shipping. You can also request special sizes too if you put it in the comments section. :)

Thanks! So is it better to have one type of live rock or can you have different live rocks in your tank?

My tank has been cycled but 10 pound of live fiji rocks. lighting I am still deciding cause I am just switching over to my 29G tank.

thanks you guys! or girls.. lol

Back
Top Bottom