Quick question for fishfreek

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doan

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey Fishfreek, I know you have a PBT as well and I see your on here this morning so I thought I would ask a Fish specific question. As you have seen in my gallery I got one he seems happy and all and eats the algea off the clips like it is going out of style and picks the algea off the rocks like a champ as well. The problem is I cannot get him to eat ANYthing else. I feed he will spit it out no matter what it is. I have tried flake, Frozen formula 1 and 2, some spirillina pellets, live brine and frozen and live misis shrimp he just is not intersted in swallowing any of it. Is that normal? Is he gonne be ok on just the seaweed selects? He seems healthy and all swimming and doing the regular fish stuff no ick or anything. It is just the exact opposite of the hippo I had who would eat anything you put in the tank without thinking about it. Any suggestions on trying to get him to eat prepared foods?

Doan

Make sure its small enough for his mouth. Tangs in general have small oral openings. Live brine should be more than small enough though.

Mine eats like a champ. Blender mush or dried nori. Does nto mater much as long as its not to big of a chunk for its mouth.

Back
Top Bottom