Quick rodi question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scotty Fraiser

Aquarium Advice Activist
Changed every filter on my 4 stage rodi system. The system was 2 years old. Filtering 25 gall every other week. Anyway, now my tds meter is reading 33 coming out. All filters seem to be seated properly. 50 gall of filtered water has been passed through. Any thoughts or suggestions. ???

Inline Tds meter? Check the probes and wipe them with a paper towel what's it going in?

Yes. An inline tds meter. It has always been around 325 going in. Usually 2 to 5 coming out.

Do you have it hooked up one after the membrane and the other after di. That's the way to go then you can see how much is removed thru the first three then what the di removes. Sounds like you have it before the sediment filter then after membrane.

Remove the DI cartridge or media and flush the RO until you get less than 40 tds. Reinstall back the DI and double check tightness. You might have a bad seal.

Sorry for the slow response. Will take them all loose and look at seals and try again. Will also wipe off probes. Should the tds meter ever need calibrating?

I had the same thing happen recently... My newly installed DI cartridge was up side down...:(

Brett

Yep!!!! Di canister was upside down. Thanks for the replys. Crappie water means lots of water changes over the next month! Woohoo

Back
Top Bottom