R.I.P. Cheddar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sergie

Aquarium Advice FINatic
The best bicolor blenny I've ever known or seen, my beloved companion, Cheddar has passed away. He brought life and color to my living room ocean.
All parameters are golden. I have a picture of my test results in my test tubes by my iPhone can't upload them.
He was breathing heavy which leads me to believe parasites, but ALL of my other fish are normal, no breathing heavy or scratching on rocks.
Snails, hermits, emeralds, corals are all doing great.
He was a big bicolor, almost 4". May have been age. I don't know. Tough loss.
R.I.P. Buddy.

6 months. He was almost 4" when I bought him. I can only assume he was older. I hate mystery deaths.

yea, thats no fun. I think one of the most addicting parts of this hobby is watching things that are so fragile, thrive. Problem is the bad always comes with the good. Get another and name him in his honor.

Glad to hear he is ok, this thread made it seem he was gone without question. I was for sure you had a body. I've had fish go for several days without seeing them.

The last fish I had go I never found a body, so instinct set it when I hadn't seen him since he's always out and about. Sorry didn't mean to trick anyone, I was really distraught. Thanks though, next time I won't worry so much!

Back
Top Bottom