Rainbow rbta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spechty37

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm thinking about getting one anyone have any they could share some pictures of I can get it for 80 bucks and it's about three inches it really looks cool. Thank you

Here's mine. Camera captured only half of the anemone. It's a little stressed now and is still looking for a good spot after I transferred it to my new 60 gallon from 40B. I would say mine is easily 4-5 inches big. image-2220399519.jpg

If you don't mind me asking how much was it and how big was it when you got it also how long have you had it. It looks pretty awesome

I paid $30 for it...it was marked as a green BTA. So I got lucky in that sense. Otherwise they retail $69-$100. It hasn't changed much since I got it 2-3 months ago. It's a very nice and hardy anemone.

Unless you have a well established tank with good lighting there's little chance you can keep an anemone for the long term.

not sure what you mean by rainbow rbta, I have reds and greens, tell us more about your tank, gown old, parameters, lighting, ect/ $80 will be wasted if you do not have the proper set up

img_2749427_0_94b4f52267895c8bd0b1ffb9b4d0a21b.jpg
[/URL]

My tanks is about a year old it's a 75dt with a 55g sump/fug. I no it's overkill but I made it with what I had. I all ready have a rbta I've had for about 3 months and a GBTA I had for about two months all doing well I do bi weekly water changes and test my water weekly. When I say rainbow it has pink green and a redish colors like the ones you folks put pictures up of by the way they are awesome looking. All and my lighting is two 120 Chinese LEDs

My 2 pictures were taken about 6 weeks apart. After 6 weeks under LEDs, notice all the bulbs, nothing else changed, and they were under 2x250 MH before the LEDs, curious if anyone has seen a change after LEDs.

I'm on the other coast in pa it seem like cal has a lot of fs. Thanks anyways

Keep in mind that different lighting and color spectrums will affect the way your anemone will look. My rainbow anemone looks better color-wise under MH than my evergrow D120 LEDs.

That's true I kinda forgot about that but you a definitely right about that. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom