Raising calcium levels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What salt mix are you using? Most mixes provide enough calcium so that you don't have to dose.

I was using instant ocean and the levels were around 320 I switched to coral life which has brought them up to what they are now

Im just now begining to add coral I just added some Zoas and a purple blade gorgonian I change about 5 gallons a week and it dont seem to raise it alot

I use ESV salt ....I like it cause it's a 4 part mix...and you can play around with it........ Read up on it...and check it out :)

I'd be doing larger water changes btw. 5 gallons out of a 90g isnt too substantial. I do 10g or more outta my 55g. :)

Im sure on my drop count I dont see a expiration date (doesnt mean there isnt one) The paper says the final color of it will be blue but the color on the paper to match it up to is purple

I'm in new york you can get it anywhere....

Online:
saltwatercritters.com

Bulkreefsupply.com

Marinedepot.com

Look like that.

Attachments

• image-1150090318.jpg
    image-1150090318.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 56
  • image-152650776.jpg
    image-152650776.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 63
Im sure on my drop count I dont see a expiration date (doesnt mean there isnt one) The paper says the final color of it will be blue but the color on the paper to match it up to is purple

I would do the test til blue comes up , not purple. Thats prob it right there. :)

Back
Top Bottom