Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-19-2005, 01:54 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to WarOrks15 Send a message via MSN to WarOrks15
Rare Anthias

in the august/september issue of "coral" they talked about this really rare serranidae but acts and looks more like a hawk fish. well the guy wo dose the ordering for my LFS found one and got it in. it is really cool but really $$$$ i can get it for $70 because i work there. i have tried looking around the internet but i cant find much about it because they are so rare i think. so i am posting to see if any one has one and can provide any help. i have found it under a few different names "Unarmed Perchlet" "Plectranthias Inermis" "Highfin Perchlet and "Plectranthias sp". any one know anything about it?

right now at work he has been there for about 2 weeks. i have not seen him eat anything but i am trying every thing. no luck right now but i feel because he is so small that he has to be eating some thing and i just am not seeing him do it. if he is still there and alive after 2 months and i still have not seen him eat anything he is going to come home with me.

Old 04-19-2005, 04:47 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Have not seen you around for a while Pat. Welcome back! The fish sounds interesting. I will be waiting for some links.

Old 04-19-2005, 05:05 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

ya i have not been around for some time. i work just too much, but now that it is summer and the fish store has slowed down i can catch up again. how is the tank?
Old 04-19-2005, 05:08 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Coming along. I also started a nano in Dec. 12gal nanocube deluxe (purchased at your fine store). Check out my gallery for pics. Chances are I have seen you there or you have helped me at one time or another over the last few months. I have been in a lot. I got some of those awesome orange and green zoos a couple months back. Way off topic...sory.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:20 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

ya i work there about 6 day a week and 40-50 hours a week, so i am guessing i have seen you there.

Tags
anthias

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com