Rasta zoa problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ajm

Aquarium Advice Freak
I bought a rasta zoa polyp along with some bam bams an utter chaos and watermelons last week. The utter chaos and watermelons are open and normal. The bambams and rasta aren't opening. They were on the same rock as the utter chaos (pictured) but I moved them after them not opening after a few days. I also have a darth maul with them having the same problem. All levels are in check and have been for months. Running taotronics above. Two power heads as well. Is there a special requirement I'm not fulfilling for these morphs??

Thank you!

Attachments

• image-3327782838.jpg
    image-3327782838.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 219
  • image-3005934633.jpg
    image-3005934633.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 240
Higher end morphs are more sensitive & harder to take care of then regular zoas. Do they look like there rotting? Or just not opened?

DWilliams said:
Higher end morphs are more sensitive & harder to take care of then regular zoas. Do they look like there rotting? Or just not opened?

The rasta and dearth maul just don't look open, the bambams are started to melt away it seems

How are they doing? Did they end up making it?

I took the Rastas back to my lfs and traded for new ones which are and have been perfect for a while now. My darth maul is back too. Not sure what it was that happened with the Rastas but I'm happy with what I have now!

Back
Top Bottom