RBTA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

warvillian

Aquarium Advice Activist
Every Sunday I feed my RBTA, however last nite about feeding time he decided to shrivel up in order to poop. Again tonight after I got home from work he is shriveled up pooping again. Is it okay to feed my RBTA when the lights are out or possibly when moonlights are on? Thanks in advance

I wouldn't they usually go to sleep when the lights go out so trying to feed them isn't a good idea. Neither is just turning the lights back on you could be disturbing other tank mates so just try feeding it at a different time that is convenient for both you and it.

Thanks for the advice, once the daylights go out, i leave the moonlights on for an hour or two. I never turn the daylights back on.

I leave my moon lights on all night just because I might go downstairs a few times during the night and I look at my tank for a few minutes plus I thought it might be good for my sand I got it at the beach. But yea just feed it before you turn your daylights off and you don't have to feed them everyday either if you don't want to.

Back
Top Bottom