This is probably the third major "reaquascapation" i've done in 6 months.
But this time i think i got it where i want it for good. I put in that pvc
structure that i made:
Here's the old aquascape:
And then i stacked the rocks onto the pvc
thing. I had too much LR
in there so
i had to chisel one down into rubble but now i actually have rubble in my
sump so that worked out good.
And here's what i came up with for the new one:
The powerhead that's sitting on the top there i plan on putting below the
rock terrace so there's good flow down there too. I think this setup will
be better for corals since there's more terraced levels where you can put
things either high, low or in the middle. The left side of the tank I didn't
touch. It's still the old aquascape. The right side is the only change. And
it honestly looks better in person...it's hard to see the tiers in that photo.
The bad thing is i lost a firefish while doing this cause apparently he
superman jumped out the back of the canopy and i just found him today