Recomendation for next fish to buy??? Help...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pizza101

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello all,
I wanted to get on here and get some of the experienced help I need to choose right fish.
Here us my dilemma, I have a six line wrasse that keeps killing new fish I add ( mandarin goby,and a cleaner wrasse).
What I have I'n the tank now is a yellow tang, six line wrasse (about an inch long), coral beauty, lawnmower blenny, and a 5 inch tomato clown who is very laid back exept for other clowns. I have a 125 gal tank with lots of live rock and many corals doing well. My question is what are some recommendations to keep a peaceful tank without breaking my already stressed budget lol. Thanks I'n advance all!!!
Pa I put a pic of tue tank on as well and any help will be appreciated!

Attachments

• image-1949615694.jpg
    image-1949615694.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 98
What about another tang. Make sure it has a different body shape and color. How about a yellow eyed Kole tang.

ever think of removing the lil murderer? lol you could replace him with a flasher or fairy wrasse, beautiful

melosu58 said:
What about another tang. Make sure it has a different body shape and color. How about a yellow eyed Kole tang.

There's a good idea. Know anything about a blue hippo? That's a pretty fish but wonder if it would go ok with my fish.

classklown90 said:
ever think of removing the lil murderer? lol you could replace him with a flasher or fairy wrasse, beautiful

Yes I did think about doing just that but catching him would be a pain and I also kinda feel like his daddy now:) but yes the fairy wrasse is a really awesome fish!

Back
Top Bottom