I haven't seen the pics (they are way to large, I'm on dial up), but from the replys I am assuming it is cyanobacteria. DO NOT
use the Red Slime Alge Remover in your tank. It will cause you more problems in the future than it will solve. The short term will be great with this product, but the long term will mean more nutrients and more algae, as well as the possibility of killing off your nitrifying bacteria, the product is an antibiotic! In this thread
there is some info that will help you combat many different forms of algae, including cyanobacter, without the use of chemicals.