Red Fire Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blaster

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello Everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a Red Fire Shrimp. After a couple of days it just disappered out of site. Over time I saw that he molted because it was floating in the aquarium.

My question is how long does he really hide because I haven't seen him since then. Does he take months, days or weeks to come out.

I think he became someones lunch.

My question is how long does he really hide because I haven't seen him since then. Does he take months, days or weeks to come out.

I think he became someones lunch.
While lunch is certainly a possibility, fire shrimp are shy and hide all the time, there is antecdotal evidence that they are more active and social in multiples, rather than singularly, course with as much as they cost, that could be propaganda spread by the wholesalers, LOL.

True. But how come the first couple of days I could see him and his long white ears or something. That was the only way I could spot him.

do not fret mine went missing for 2 months thought i had lost him in my vacation disaster and he is alive and kicking just found a new hiding spot :)

Back
Top Bottom