Red Sea coral pro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bribo12

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm switching from reef crystals to this. RC worked kinda ok for me for the past couple months but it's just not doing what I want it to do. Just wondering who else used RSCP on here?

I love it, always mixes at what's on the bucket and can be mixed in 4 hours if need be. I also like that it mixes at the high end of the spectrum

Yeah my RC always mixes low...and I have minimal coralline growth. I also can't figure out where my little bit of cyano is coming from. My corals grow but idk I'm just kinda tired of RC.

I've read a few threads on rscp and cyano but I've never personally had an issue with it, just the normal blooms from excess nutrients if I get lazy, once I get the nutrients back in check it always goes away

Yeah I've read about RCs causing it too. Idk I just can't get rid of it, like it's not bad but everything is testing normally, rodi is 0 and I've been constantly removing all of it every water change, yet it comes back. I've ordered the coral pro so we will see how that does

I liked Red Sea...until the cyano showed up. Now that I'm back with kent it looks like it is clearing up.

I ordered a 55 gal bucket since I just ran outta RC so we will see how it does. If it doesn't work out I've heard really good things about corallife.

I've found Red Sea to be great, but just the other day a little Cyano showed up. I I had switched to RC for a week because they were out of Red Sea. A couple days after getting back to Red Sea, Cyano started appearing.
Before then I used it for about 3 months and had really no problems.
I'm thinking of trying Kent soon.

I have cyano with RC... :/ we will see, if it doesn't work out no big deal and ill then try corallife.

I haven't really ever looked at Coralife. If only I could figure out a way to make my own, and create just for my tanks needs. That'd be something.

Back
Top Bottom