Red Sea Salt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaltwaterNuB

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 40g breeder reef. All lpl coral. I want to start dosing. Ive heard that this salt mixture has all essential elements. Thoughts... salt water mix or dose?

Are you using Red Sea pro? Or thinking of switching? I use reef crystals and don't dose with an sps dominated tank. I have a hard time believing an lps tank needs to be dosed at all especially using RSCP

Ya if your using the RSCP you won't need to dose, I've been using it for years and love it. I personally like the high element levels so that I don't have to dose

I use reef crystals now. Im hoping to switch once it runs out. Probably within the next 2 weeks. I do 5g weekly w/c. My perms are right on mark . Im just wanting to see some more growth and whats best for my corals. I also run a eshopps 20g sump, eshopps skimmer, with full spectrum taos.

I use reef crystals now. Im hoping to switch once it runs out. Probably within the next 2 weeks. I do 5g weekly w/c. My perms are right on mark . Im just wanting to see some more growth and whats best for my corals. I also run a eshopps 20g sump, eshopps skimmer, with full spectrum taos.

I've been thinking of switching as well but can't justify the price difference lol.

Haha thatfishplace may have it on sale tomorrow so I may pick some up there or just stick with RC as it wil be $25 for a 200g box :)

You really can't beat the RC prices. I just like the satisfaction of scooping salt out if an expensive bucket. I don't know why, but when I run out I'm just like ****.

Back
Top Bottom