Redo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigfuzzymonster777

Aquarium Advice Freak
Okay, so I'm redoing the stock in my forty gallon reef tank, since I found out my chromis were aggressive little butts (they all ganged up on one of their family, and made him almost die so I had to euthanize him. He could not be saved. They may have killed my clownfish, too.) Also, I found out that coral banded shrimp are aggressive, and got rid of him for two peppermint shrimp. Any stocking ideas? I'm looking for one or two awesome (but not ridiculously expensive) fish, but any will do. Quick reply, I want the chromis OUT of my tank and IN the lfs's.

No damselfish or anglers please.

If its a FOWLR get a dwarf angelfish like coral beauty. I recently bought one. His colors are really nice and its a very active fish. Unfortunately he started eating my corals so I took him back to LFS. Also lemon peel is nice too. It's like having a yellow tang in a 40 gallon.
If you do have corals I would consider some sort of a fairy wrasse, flasher wrasse or Christmas wrasse.

Back
Top Bottom