Redoing my aquascaping... Wish me luck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Garrett706

Aquarium Advice Freak
I... I've been in happy with the placement of my LR and corals for sometime and I've finally got some time to really sit down and redo everything.

Here's a before ... Wish me luck

Attachments

• image-4276736607.jpg
    image-4276736607.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 221
Well everything is done ( still going to rearrange some small rocks ) and everything seems to be coming back nicely. Had my Duncan's, trumpets, zoos, and unfortunately my frogspawn out of the tank in buckets for about an hour or so to make room to rearrange, I was able to keep my other bigger corals in the tank while I did everything.

I will post a pic after I get home :)

After all is said and done my skimmer decides to get an air pocket I can't work out despite what I do (priming, raising and lowering water levels in the skimmer,even got out the wc hose to push it out ) and nothing worked.

It's a bh1000 reef octopus and has been great but it's past midnight and Santa is coming.

Merry Christmas KCCO!!!

I think in finally happy with everything... Not sure about the low placement on the powerhead but time will tell... So far so good

Attachments

• image-2148049809.jpg
    image-2148049809.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 153
Looks awesome! I see you have coralline growing on your glass. It is just starting to grow on my glass. How do you like it on the glass? Do you have to scrape it any?

Sorry I dont believe in luck. It is what you make it and by looking at your latest pic you did a great job. Looks nice.

Can we get a run down of coral and livestock? Your tank is gorgeous.
thank you... My current stock is 2 black oc clowns and 2 yellow watchman gobys as far as corals go I've got 2 Duncan's, bubble coral, green nepthea, 2 bubble tip anemones, frogspawn, elegance, 2 trumpet corals, eagle eye zoas.

Looks awesome! I see you have coralline growing on your glass. It is just starting to grow on my glass. How do you like it on the glass? Do you have to scrape it any?
at first I thought it was really cool but now I constantly fight it to keep it off, yes I scrape it off

Back
Top Bottom