redsea's 125g Build (Again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice to hear the Clowns are getting along, that doesn't always happen!

Yes, I'm happy too! In other Clown news...I am currently in the process of moving them to their own 10g tank (there will be no other fish in there). I didn't want to do this, but the female just will not stop nipping the Royal Gramma and Pygmy Angel. :(

I just setup the 10g with new water I made, moved over three sizeable rocks, took some filter media, and took some sand to ensure the tank had enough beneficial bacteria. All that sounds okay, right? :thanks:

Hey red, just wanted to let you know I'm still following you! Lol. So glad things are going well for you and the tanks! I don't care if people think clowns are just average fish, to me they still amaze me and make me smile, they can be so goofy sometimes.
I have loads of updates to do, I am still out of power down here in Florida so I'm using my phone right now, I need my pc to do a proper update. Lol

Any red, I will be watching! ;-)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes, I'm happy too! In other Clown news...I am currently in the process of moving them to their own 10g tank (there will be no other fish in there). I didn't want to do this, but the female just will not stop nipping the Royal Gramma and Pygmy Angel. :(

I just setup the 10g with new water I made, moved over three sizeable rocks, took some filter media, and took some sand to ensure the tank had enough beneficial bacteria. All that sounds okay, right? :thanks:
I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread...this was supposed to go in the 29g thread. I'm going to post it there now.

As for this tank...everything is going really well. The B&W Clowns in here are doing awesome!

Hey red, just wanted to let you know I'm still following you! Lol. So glad things are going well for you and the tanks! I don't care if people think clowns are just average fish, to me they still amaze me and make me smile, they can be so goofy sometimes.
I have loads of updates to do, I am still out of power down here in Florida so I'm using my phone right now, I need my pc to do a proper update. Lol

Any red, I will be watching! ;-)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey Carey! Yay, I'm so glad you're still following!! I adore Clowns so much too! And these days the variety is insane! :) I'm glad you made it through the Hurricane okay! (well, despite losing power)...do you have a generator for the tanks?

You have been missed! :) I can't wait to see your updates! :dance:

I have some fun news to update everyone on! I have purchased two tangs for this setup; a Blue Hippo and a Salfin! I purchased them two weeks ago, and they are eating like pigs which I am so happy about! :) I will post pictures soon! :) Thanks for checking in on the thread!

Can't wait to see pictures. I just got my hands on a purple. Amazing deal, couldn't look the other way on it. I wish I would have known, I would have shown you the deal.

Back
Top Bottom