The following steps were performed on the mobile app using an iPhone 5. This may appear different on other mobile devices and not sure how this translates on a PC
. "URL" and "link" are used interchangeably.
1. The first thing I did was click on the link. This took me to the Dropbox site where the image was displayed.
2. I then double clicked on the image which then loaded a larger version of the image.
3. I then clicked on the mobile app option to "Open in Safari".
4. In the Safari browser, I clicked on the address bar to Select and Copy the image's URL
5. I pasted the URL into a text editor (in the IOS it's called Notes). In the editor I placed IMG tags around the link. See pic below. *Note: after the image and before the end tag I had to put a SPACE character. Not sure why but without the space, it would not work.
6. Lastly, I copied the image link (with IMG tags) and pasted it into the post.
That was just for ONE image! I'm sure on the DropBox site there is a way to easily get the direct image link instead of the link you provided in the posts above. It would make life a whole lot simpler. Good luck with this.
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice