Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-19-2014, 07:30 PM   #141
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Ok, great BUT where are the pictures! LOL

I loved my cleaners, they were always very active and friendly unlike my fire shrimp. lol

Good luck! I hope you did a nice slow acclimation as shrimp can be very very fussy about new tanks.

Old 01-19-2014, 08:25 PM   #142
Aquarium Advice Addict

Pictures are for sure on the way when I get home! Thanks!

redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:56 AM   #143
Aquarium Advice Addict

Here is a little picture for tonight!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390197384.382040.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	226.5 KB
ID:	217672
Old 01-21-2014, 06:25 PM   #144
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Aww love those guys! Im still scared to put any in the 180g as if you remember some fish killed all the ones I had and I still have those fish. lol

Glad its coming together for you!
Old 01-21-2014, 09:08 PM   #145
Aquarium Advice Addict

Thanks Carey! I love this little fellow. Maybe you could put one in the 40g or 60g?
Old 01-21-2014, 09:09 PM   #146
Aquarium Advice Addict

Do you still have Mr. Fire shrimp?
Old 01-28-2014, 09:06 PM   #147
Aquarium Advice Activist

How is your tank? I'm ready to fill mine up, besides the fact that I need live rock and a few other doo-dads. Do you have a protein skimmer, and what type of machinery do you use for water changes? Did you replace the bio balls? I apologize for my many never ending questions.
Old 01-28-2014, 09:09 PM   #148
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy410 View Post
How is your tank? I'm ready to fill mine up, besides the fact that I need live rock and a few other doo-dads. Do you have a protein skimmer, and what type of machinery do you use for water changes? Did you replace the bio balls? I apologize for my many never ending questions.

Hi there! Everything is okay other than the fact that my Clown has ich. I am going to be setting up my quarantine tank soon to treat him. I do not have a protein skimmer, and I use an Aqueon water changer for water changes (only for the siphoning out part). I actually do not use the bio balls in mine.....just filter media.

Don't be afraid to ask questions!
Old 01-28-2014, 09:11 PM   #149
Aquarium Advice Activist

redsea's 29g BioCube Build #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsea View Post
Hi there! Everything is okay other than the fact that my Clown has ich. I am going to be setting up my quarantine tank soon to treat him. I do not have a protein skimmer, and I use an Aqueon water changer for water changes (only for the siphoning out part). I actually do not use the bio balls in mine.....just filter media.

Don't be afraid to ask questions!

Aw, poor clown! I'm planning on getting two, the larger one, although female, will be named Marlin, the smaller one, Nemo Your clown is gorgeous! Such a shame. My finger spazzed, sorry if you got a notification or something. Didn't get to finish. Anyway, are you adding corals? Sorry if you mentioned this earlier in the thread!
Old 01-28-2014, 09:17 PM   #150
Aquarium Advice Addict

redsea's 29g BioCube Build #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy410 View Post
Aw, poor clown! I'm planning on getting two, the larger one, although female, will be named Marlin, the smaller one, Nemo Your clown is gorgeous! Such a shame. My finger spazzed, sorry if you got a notification or something. Didn't get to finish. Anyway, are you adding corals? Sorry if you mentioned this earlier in the thread!

I have loved all the Clowns I have/have had! They are probably my absolute favorite saltwater fish....no tank is complete without them in my opinion. Personally, I will not be adding coral because I am nervous about the toxin in some of them, that is just me though. I get most of my enjoyment from my fish anyway.

I bet you are so excited to start up the tank!

Tags
29 gallon, bio, biocube, build, cube, red, redsea, sea

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com