redsea's 34g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jlsardina said:
It may still be ick. I have left a few fish in with ick and it's been over a month and they are clear atill

So you have some fish in your 220g with ich, and it is slowly going away? If there are now signs of this disease within a few weeks, can I add fish again? Thank you very much!

My yellow Icked up after the tank move. It took a month of using ickX before I gave up and figured whatever happened would happen ( I know- this is bad, but I've stated before in another thread I think that I have no luck with qt tanks) and 4 weeks later he is clear as can be. My purple Icked up the night I got him- no one else is affected so far and it has been a week. I'm not saying this is always the case. Maybe I just have good luck for once in my life. I waited until all the ick was cleared up for a few weeks to add anything else though.

Jlsardina said:
My yellow Icked up after the tank move. It took a month of using ickX before I gave up and figured whatever happened would happen ( I know- this is bad, but I've stated before in another thread I think that I have no luck with qt tanks) and 4 weeks later he is clear as can be. My purple Icked up the night I got him- no one else is affected so far and it has been a week. I'm not saying this is always the case. Maybe I just have good luck for once in my life. I waited until all the ick was cleared up for a few weeks to add anything else though.

Ok, so I should wait a few weeks and then if whatever this is, is gone, it is safe to add more fish? Thanks. :)

I'd definitely just make sure everything has cleared up for a little bit before adding anything else. Just remember that ick can come back after a few weeks

So, this is what I am looking at, does this look like ich to you? It has only been on be PJ for a little while now. Thanks

Attachments

• image-1236220591.jpg
    image-1236220591.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 91
  • image-3109981334.jpg
    image-3109981334.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 96
Look at my Feather Duster! It shed it's crown a few weeks ago, and it is growing a new one!

Attachments

• image-3334140106.jpg
    image-3334140106.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 100
carey said:
No worries, live and learn I guess. :)

Any progress on your 125g?

Not so far, I want to make progress though! I think I will be getting some stuff for Christmas, so that should help. :) Look for some updates on the 25th, lol. Thanks for your interest!!

Maybe it would have helped if I attached the picture, lol.

Attachments

• image-4066946512.jpg
    image-4066946512.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 81
Looks great! Just keep it away from other rocks or you will have a jungle of it sooner than later. LOL

Haha, yep that is my goal, I am trying to keep it away but somebody keeps moving it closer to a rock, lol. Ehmmmmm Mr. Emerald or Turbo. Lol.

Cut it in a section where there is a "y" in the stalk. In other words, where two stalks meet. Then use a rubber band and attach it to a rock. Put some mesh over it and wait a week for it to attach in a low flow area. Take everything of the frag and there ya go!

Back
Top Bottom