redsea's 34g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it has almost been a month since updating the thread!

Nothing has really been happening with the tank, but it has almost been 8 wks since I took the fish out of the tank (because of ich), so I am beginning to think about stocking. I currently have two Ocellaris Clowns, and a Pajama Cardinalfish. What do you think I should add? It can be anything! Fish, corals or inverts.

Thank you.

Vanderbuilt Chromis

What do you huys think about a school of three? They are pretty cool, and not that common. :) Or maybe I could get a school of Blue Reef Chromis for this tank, and some Vanderbuilts for the 125g, or the other way around, lol.

I really like these too! I also like the Black Axil and the regular Blue/green. Maybe I can mix and match, lol. So many choices!

You make it tough when you give us all these great options! LOL

Which ones do you like best? You know I'm biased when it comes to the blue reef chromis hehe... the others are unique though so they could make great additions.

I don't know, I want to get the most expensive ones for this tank so that way I won't have to spend as much money (because with a larger tank comes a larger school), lol :lol:.

I think I will get Vanderbuilts for this tank, and Blue Reefs for the 125g. :) Plus the Blue Reefs grow two inches larger, so they would be a better choice for the 125g.

I should always go with an odd number, right? Do you think 3 Vanderbuilts for this tank? Would I be able to add anything else, or would I be done with the Chromis?

I don't think I would be able to add 5, because that would mean I would have eight fish and be extremely overstocked, right?

Thanks!

I would go with 5 chromis. You may lose one or two, they are known to pick each other off until they get to a "happy" number.

I have I think 10 fish in my 125g, it's all a matter of the fish and the rocks too in my opinion.

I would go with 5 chromis. You may lose one or two, they are known to pick each other off until they get to a "happy" number.

I have I think 10 fish in my 125g, it's all a matter of the fish and the rocks too in my opinion.

Oh, so 5 would be okay in the 34g? Or did you mean the 125g?

Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom