Redslime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found this one

Attachments

• image-3923034464.jpg
    image-3923034464.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 65
Yep that's the one I used. Worked like a charm. Only took one treatment. Just as a heads up, you will notice on the back it will say "no need for water changes" I did a 20% 2 days after using it (once you don't see any slime) the guy at the lfs told me that just because it's not on your live rock/sand, doesn't mean it's not floating around in your tank. Good luck!

Thxs I'll do that thxs for every ones help I'll post when I got it

I've had my 55 gal reef aquarium over 5 years and learned a few practices for managing cyano: avoid over feeding and excessive lighting, 25% water change monthly (remove excess algae and cyano with siphon/diptub), add a sea hair if excessive algae present, keep nitrates below 20 ppm (10 ppm preferred), use Phosban continually to remove phosphates and change every two months, when present in large quantities I've used Boyd Enterprises Chem-Clean which is availble at Marine Depot - link and details below. Be sure to follow the directions exactly! Good Luck!

Boyd Enterprises Chemi-Clean

medications_boyd_enterprises_chemiclean.jpg

• Removes disease causing red cyano bacteria (red slime) from live coral.
  • Oxidizes trapped organic sludge and sediment.
  • Clarifies aquarium water to crystal clear. Promotes ideal enzyme balance.
  • Safe for reef tanks, all invertebrates, desirable macro algaes, nitrifying bacteria and fish.

It had covered this rock must be doing some thing right got my first signs of coarline algae too

Attachments

• image-2011217488.jpg
    image-2011217488.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1478605976.jpg
    image-1478605976.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom