Reef Literature: The Reef Aquarium Volume 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zenn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm looking into getting a newer reef book on home reef aquariums. I would just assume get books on coral, inverts, clownfish, etc...but I would like to start off with a newer read on the overall picture. I've already read The Contscientious Marine Aquarist by Robert Fenner and The New Marine Aquarium by Michael Paletta. I am more or less looking for something newer and I found this book called The Reef Aquarium: Volume Three by Julian Sprung, J. Charles Delbeek. It was published in 2005. The other two books i read were published 5-6 years ago.

Has anyone read this book? What did you think? They want $77 for it so I'd like to hear any reviews from people on this forum because I trust opinions here better than on Amazon. The reviews that i read were very positive.

I would caution you to see if amazon has an excerpt thats visable for sampling. I have vol 1 and 2 and I wouldnt really classify them in the same relm as the books you have already read. They are a bit more indepth.

Back
Top Bottom