Reef safe shark?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speakerman said:
Is there a suck thing. As in won't eat or pick at coral, and won't eat my fish ect ect.

What exactly are you looking for, something like a pleco in FW?

Also, it would be helpful if you updated the "my info" section of your profile with info about your set up to include size, equipment, lighting, stocking, etc.

That`s not your only problem as stated NOT reef or fish Safe. And all of them state that it will be difficult to keep alive. This is one of those type fish that is best left in the ocean.

I was just curious.

I meant is there a SUCH thing. But sometimes I type too fast for my own good lol.

I'd update a lot of things if somebody would show me how. I can't figure out how to update anything, remove picures I've uploaded, upload and avatar....I can't figure out anything on this site.

On the home page, there is a section under your name on the right that says update my profile. You do everything through there basically. The uploaded pictures can be taken off by clicking on the photo gallery and using the features in there.

And just to echo what the others said, I also think sharks are better left in the ocean.

The Shark eggs I was talking about was the Bamboo Cat Shark Aquarium world said they are about 7-14 inches long. I am not sure if that is full grown or what but they said they need a 6 foot long tank minimum. I was just curious as to what they were.

Back
Top Bottom