Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #31
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I hate to say it but I think they dropped the ball on your order. I;ve never heard of anything at all bad about them, you must be the lucky one. :-( Whatever happened I know they will make it right. It's unusual for John not to answer an email right off...he even asnwers questions pretty quick even if youre not talking about an order.

I'm sure though they will hook you up. One bad incident can endanger their whole business, at least on here as they get alot of business from us.

Old 09-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #32
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well it would have been nice to know it hadn't shipped before now. After spending 36 hours waiting for it. Still no email.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:11 PM   #33
Aquarium Advice Addict

Been 24 hours. No. Freaking. Reply.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:52 AM   #34
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenturtle
Been 24 hours. No. Freaking. Reply.
Has this been sorted put yet? Did you ever hear back from them? I just ordered a crew today, so now I'm getting a little worried...I'm sure I won't have problems, but still... Hope everything works out ok.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #35
Aquarium Advice Activist

Don't know if you live in a private home or apartment, but, I had to stop ordering from anyone who ships by fedex because I am in an apartment building of over 150 units and fedex just drops packages in lobby. Will not even buzz the apartment to let you know they have been here!! Good luck.
MDChurch
Old 09-06-2011, 05:54 PM   #36
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann_A

Has this been sorted put yet? Did you ever hear back from them? I just ordered a crew today, so now I'm getting a little worried...I'm sure I won't have problems, but still... Hope everything works out ok.
Oh he cancelled it you will be fine
Old 09-06-2011, 06:57 PM   #37
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Oh good. So are you still going to get a crew from them or not?

I wasn't really worried, I've heard nothing but praise about them, but as most of us probably do, I panicked when I read about the negative experience you had, because I had just had my order confirmed from them. I have had a lot of great advice from John, and had multiple crews designed (for future tanks, I'm sure my designs will be changing ) by him, but this is my first order from them.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:47 PM   #38
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann_A
Oh good. So are you still going to get a crew from them or not?

I wasn't really worried, I've heard nothing but praise about them, but as most of us probably do, I panicked when I read about the negative experience you had, because I had just had my order confirmed from them. I have had a lot of great advice from John, and had multiple crews designed (for future tanks, I'm sure my designs will be changing ) by him, but this is my first order from them.
I'm sure they are great, and my experience was unique. I probably wouldn't have cancelled the order if I hadn't seen that on saltwaterfish.com if you order a CUC you get free shipping on your entire order. So I got the CUC from them. All of their stuff is moderately priced. Some things are a bit expensive, but they have some really good sale deals. I'm getting a longnose hawkfish for $32.99, and a Peppermint Shrimp for $3.99. Hopefully the hawk won't eat it as I'm concerned about the size of the shriml, but in the end, $4 isn't really the end of the world. I'm also getting 3 frags, a bicolor blenny, a feather duster worm, and some supplies.

Tags
acclimation, clean, cleaner, reef

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com