Reefkeeper lite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irishmike7979

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I broke down and ordered the reef keeper lite from marindepot.com that comes with the free ph prob. I am just wondering if anyone has any tips to set it up? Or anything I should buy before it arrives? It will be here by tuesday so anything before than would be great. Also if anyone ordered this can you let me know what firmware it comes with? It didn't state anything in the product description.

Thanks
Mike

I have a apex and not sure how reefkeeper hooks up to float switches. But I would find out I'd I were you and get float switches and you can setup a auto top off. My apex uses a breakout box to connect Upto 6 float switches.

They have one that you can purchase and I am definitely going to order one

I have the reefkeeper elite now on one of my tanks and it's AWESOME!

All you need to do is to download the software from the website and you can program it from your computer. I bought the single float switch for my ato as the double was out of stock, but I would recommend the double kit. You will have to splice the wires though so be prepared for that. lol I didn't know before hand but it was actually very very easy so don't sweat it. :)

Back
Top Bottom