Reefs2go.com feedback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NyReefer

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered from this site reefs2go? I had recently ordered two frags from this site during a 4th of July sale. When I had received my corals on Friday (3 days after initial ship date) they looked pretty dumpy to begin with and after a two hour acclimation they didn't get any better. Today the two frags (dendrophillia, and alien eye zoanthids) are pretty much toasted. I tried calling the company and got nothing but an answering machine 5+ times. Has anyone else had a similar situation and does anyone know about there return policy?

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

In pretty mad..I wish I could get ahold of the

Yeah I'm gonna send one and try to call again tomorrow

it is always best to read reviews about retailers
there is a whole forum in general retailers section (where this belongs)
I keep suggesting to drop them off our supporting vendor list

I'm gonna copy and paste this in that section! Thanks

If you notice most of their items are "out of stock". I figured they are on the brink. I did ordered a bunch of Zoas about 6 months ago. None of them looks close to what I ordered.

Yeah I'm really pissed off! Did your zoos live?

Did you try to refund it or take the loss?

I'm gonna try to return mine. We'll see how that goes ..

i have been with them back in the days when they HAD fish for sale. but nowadays, they're a joke among the online retailers. no one answers the phone, they will not contact you if the item is no longer available, they usually run out of stuffs since they don't project the impact of the promotions that they have at the time, and you get strange robo calls that states that you will be getting a shipment soon although you won't get it for another week.

i have filed a complaint, like many others, on Better Business Bureau and it took them over a month to answer. In addition to that the answer they provided are not satisfactory and does not address my complaint. i'm done with them.

Yepp I've learned my lesson. Sticking to my lfs!

I've ordered from them like 4 times and not once did I get anything satisfactory. I kept ordering cause people kept saying it was hit or miss, but for me it was all miss.

So I finally got ahold of them after calling them none stop for 15 minutes. I told the lady that I received **** in a box and she told me the 14 day guarantee. I have to email them pictures of everything. And I need to pay the shipping to get the dead coral back to them. They said anything acclimated with styrofoam is voided from the warranty. EVEN THOUGH THEY SENTTHE PLUGS ATTACHED TO A PEICE OF FOAM! Looks like I'm a sucker to a grimmy online business. Please everyone spread the word to never order from REEFS2GO.COM

Back
Top Bottom