Remora Skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ASpec

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm going to purchase the Aqua C Remora hang on for my 30 gallon.
Who is good, recommended vendor to purchase this from? I see MarineDepot has it for $163 + $10 shipped with the MaxiJet pump. Anyone seen a better deal elsewhere?

Thanks.

I have purchased from both captiveraisedcorals.com and captivereefs.com and would highly recommend either. If you want to take advantage of the aa.com members discount...make sure you go to the sponsorspecials forum and search back to get the couponcode.

we purchased from premiumaquatics.com, I think its the same price as marinedepotlive.com

Got mine from Premium Aquatics as well...They were fast too...

I recommend Darin at Captivereefs...hes a great person to work with and I think you can upgrade the pump for a little more....from Maxijet to Mag...not sure...either way hes a great guy and his prices are VERY reasonable on the skimmers. I dont know that I have found anyone that can be his recent prices...

fishman said:
I recommend Darin at Captivereefs...hes a great person to work with and I think you can upgrade the pump for a little more....from Maxijet to Mag...not sure...either way hes a great guy and his prices are VERY reasonable on the skimmers. I dont know that I have found anyone that can be his recent prices...

I second this !
AWESOME guy and skimmer !

I'll third. I got my Remora Pro from Darin at Captivereefs about two weeks ago. Not only did he have the best price, he even called me up to make sure I had gotten everything OK, before he went on vacation. That type of service is just unheard of anymore - especially on the internet!

Back
Top Bottom