Rich's 125 Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, made it home, acclimated and they are in the tank. Yes I know I should QT but.......

The lawnmower blenny is hiding but the powder brown is out and love his new surroundings. Here is a short video and a couple of stills for your viewing pleasure. :)

New Powder Brown Tang - YouTube

Attachments

• 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 94
Had to keep the whites on a little longer last night just so I could watch him. Hehehehe This is the whole reason I wanted to upgrade to the 125. :)

Little update. The Powder Brown Tang and the Lawnmower Blenny have settled in and loving life, the Solarinsis Wrasse is out and about all the time. :) All of the corals with the exception of the Duncan have adapted well to the new tank and new lighting. My two Rose Bubble Tips have found spots they like and are starting to bubble up (haven't done this since it split a few months ago). The Green Bubble Tip seems to have found a home too and is showing signs of bubbling (never has before) but unfortunately it is on the back side of a rock. :-(

Did pick up a couple of nice additions. :) Got a 12 eye colony of red acan for $15 and also a Green Cynarina coral for $15. :) Because all iPhone pics look terrible with LED lighting, the pic below is with no lights except daylight that comes through the window next to the tank.

Attachments

• 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 98
Really??? You guys don't shop at the right store. I know where to find Aussie acans at 10$ a head ;)

Where on Earth do you get a 12 head Acan for $15!!! That's insane!

A guy in our reef club graduated from GA Tech and is leaving for his first job in CT. He put everything he had up for sale. I just happened to see his post firs and snagged the two before anyone else had a chance. :)

Thanks guys. Planning on checking into that App today. I used love the pics I could get until I installed the LEDs. LOL

rdnelson99 said:
Thanks guys. Planning on checking into that App today. I used love the pics I could get until I installed the LEDs. LOL

I just got the app but going fishing today..., will try some pictures later tonite or tomorrow...hope itll help with the led's

I have LEDS and it worked great. I can actually see the color in my photos now of the coral. Lol.

img_1961051_0_542d4045aacf16e6322bdf10826ca7ed.jpg

72 heads of branching hammer

img_1961051_1_c88402db7433e3769e6c35373acac589.jpg

Miami vice zoas

img_1961051_2_bb510e88e71f4dd4be3a1daaefa7c321.jpg

12" tyree meteor shower

Sweet. :) Since you posted them in my build thread you now have to send them to me to put in my tank. It is only fair!!!!! hehehehe

Back
Top Bottom