Ricordea & Mushroom Show Off & Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excellent shots and specimens BigRed (love the big one) and BDonaldson (that aqua and lavender is so delicate looking)!

Well got to stare at all the little wonders at the lfs today while picking up some more SW. They still had one of the larger double Rics but it just didn't seem that colorful and I am glad I didn't get it last time and am saving my money for the next blue. I am going to make a trip to a newer store (not that local 1-1.5 hours especially due to traffic) next week I haven't been to and maybe one that has been open awhile but I don't get around to the area very often. I am looking still for a nice "reasonably" priced blue.

Thanks Autumn. Hope you find your blue ricordea. Where is the new store your going to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Denver area - Stone Aquatics is the newer one opened a storefront last fall and Aquamart is the other.

I have very limited saltwater lfs's in my area (white Plains, MD). I did find a guy that is a Zoanthus collecter. And he has a bunch of other stuff to. That's where I bought the new Yuma from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Picked up this today, came on a cool orange rock too which was a nice contrast.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom