RO/di

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
I will be getting a Ro/di unit next month. Anybody got any good brands or links if possible. I have about 2 to 3 hundred dollars to spend. Thanks for the info.
Mike

Lots of folks are getting the ones on eBay. I got the Typhoon III from AWI. Great unit with all the bells and whistles included.

I love my AquaFX Barracuda that I got from Captive Reefs. With the pressure gauge, inline TDS meters and clear containers it is great. I figure I got what I paid for and more.

I got mine from filterdirect on ebay for $130 or so, including a pressure tank (which I highly recommend) and a drinking water facuet (which saves me tons on bottled water)

mine's the 6100 DI model

Has worked great for 1 year

How about a good smaller output unit? I could easily get by with a 5-15GPD unit...all those eBay sites sell 85GPD and up.

airwaterice.com
there customer service is the best and Walter will answer all questions you have and will tell you which unit is best for you.
I have the typhoon III

Phosban 150 reactor?

I just got this but im a little confused on how the granules supposed to be tubling? I got it right now that there tumbling a very little and my output the water is slow. I have a mini-jet 600 on the lowest setting and the intake valve a little on.

Back
Top Bottom