ro / di

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I know this question has been posted before but I can't find the thread.

I hear that the one from airwaterice.com is real good for $199 but I've also hear that the guy on ebay's are also good and there like $110.

What do you all buy from? Include links, I'm buying soon. Made my last trip to the LFS for water today.

I just e-mailed him. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks,

Thanks brenden for the lead.

Site: eBay.com
Item Number: 4459833375
Title: Reverse Osmosis 6 Stage DI Water Filter R1006C
Seller Email: soumiknight@jimstrains.com
Quantity: 1
Price: $79.95
Subtotal: $79.95

I would suggest you go ahead and get a set of replacement filters if you have the money. He is cheapest I found plus you will save on shipping.

I would suggest you get the one from hotbuysworld, I beleive his contact is giftbound@verizon.net , I think there redoing there site but there systems kick but and good price. You also can add a 75gpd membrane which I would recommend.

the price is ok but IMO the lay down DIs are not as effective as the stand up housings. They can channel and you will not get 100% out of the DI.. Again JMO.. I have a AWI typhoo unit for years and it is a great unit and Walter backs up all his products 100%. It may cost a little more but in the long run it is a better unit.. At least get a unit with a stand up DI housing.

I noticed the channeling in my sideways DI on my 6100 from ebay (which I love. GET THE PRESSURE TANK, it rocks for coffee) and so I pulled it off and hung it vertically.. that seemed to take care of it.

Back
Top Bottom