Well, with the new 180, I changed out all my white canister to clear canisters and added a dual DI
system to replace my single. I also put in a new dual TDS
Weird thing is that my incoming TDS
is 205 and the TDS
before the DI
stage is 0. This is with a 3 yr old membrane and carbon/sediment filters that are about 3 months old. I tested the after DI
water with my old TDS
meter and it came up as 1.
I had also tested my TDS
meter with a friends TDS
meter on his RO
unit. It checked out on his system too.
*180 gal Display, 100 gal basement sump, 33 gal refugium, 3x250 MH, 2x160 VHO actinics, zoos, some softies, LPS & lots of acros and other SPS.
*100 gal prop tank plumbed into main system w/ 2x96 PC lights and 1x150 MH,