RO/DI System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trhea25

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm looking into buying an RO/DI system. Any suggestions on one that is not terribly expensive but will still do a good job. I have a 16 gallon so I don't need it to do tons of water at a time.

carey said:
If youre looking for a cheap unit that works well you can't beat $65

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I've been using this one for over a year and I really really make alot of water, lol. I am looking to get a larger new unit from bulk reef supply this week during the group buy when they will be on sale. :)

I have the same one! Awesome RO!

Carey, how do you make enough water for all those tanks?! Lol! How long until you replace the filters on it too, btw?

Carry led me on to a bulk reef supply 5 stage and its awsome little pricey but well worth it

Carey seems to be leading everyone onto ro di. It is deff worth it after looking into it many uses other then water for the aquarium.

Yea it was 200 bucks so yea lol she fell off her rocker when she found out I spent 550 this week on upgrades I'm trying to figure a way out to explain why I needed a new skimmer and uv lol and how it will benefit the house lol

bskerrichard27 said:
Yea it was 200 bucks so yea lol she fell off her rocker when she found out I spent 550 this week on upgrades I'm trying to figure a way out to explain why I needed a new skimmer and uv lol and how it will benefit the house lol

Tell her the skimmer will help keep the fishy scent out of the house

Back
Top Bottom