RO/DI Water Filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cloudxsoldier

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi!

Been a while since I've been on here due to a move which ultimately left me no choice but to break down my tank and give my fish etc to a friend.

Not such a bad thing though as my tank was not ideal for saltwater so I get to start all over again and do it right!

An absolute necessity for me is to get the water right, as I live in an industrial city and I don't trust the water. It seems that RO/DI filter systems are readily available in the US but I live in Australia and am having a hard to sourcing units.

Can anyone recommend a good 4 or 5 stage unit that I could possibly order to Australia? I want to get the water issue down before I even think of getting another tank.

Thanks in advance and it's good to be back!

Try advancedwaterfiltration.com.au for a super fancy (expensive) 5 stage unit. Otherwise I use guppies aquarium supplies online for a whole bunch of things. Where abouts in oz are you? Guppies ship Australia wide...

That should work just fine...it's basically the same one that I have for my tank here in the states.

Back
Top Bottom