RO? RO/DI? which to get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

match55

Aquarium Advice FINatic
The extra DI stage is really not nessary and will only cost you more when flilter replacement time comes along. How much better then 0 tds do you need? :)

its the same i talked to a lfs that has the same one and i it was this morning it just has an extra incase one didnt got all of the things or something like thats

I have a coralife one that does 50GPD.....it takes a bit of time to fill your tank but if you let it run overnight it's not too bad. Very simple to use and setup....and I like that :)

the reason I asked is becasue the $141 said it has a DI section, and the $95 didn't.
so I wanna make sure I get the right one.

That's okay, If it turns out not to have a DI flilter one can be added on to very easlily. No problem...

ohhhhh cool so i seen alot of ro di systems and i see that some have a tank kind of like the ones that we use for propane, wat is it for, just to store water or whats their purpose because where i go get my ro di water they dont use one but they sell them

Back
Top Bottom