RO SYSTEM Help Plz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tntfish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok guys i have a question i have no idea if this is a dumb questin but ima take a shot at it ok so i have a RO system but have no idea how to connect this thing because i live ina a complex and the faucets under the sinks are welded so im not allowed to break it the only other thing i could think of is to try to connect it threw my washer but i have no idea how it works because i once tryed to connect the thing to my sinks spout and the water was not coming out the other side it was just popping off the spout so if anybody can tell me how or send me a picture of how they have theres hooked up or is there a alternative like is there a way you can just hook it up to ur tank or something?

If your RO unit has a 1/2 in. adapter, what you can do is unscrew your shower head, and screw in the feed line, then run the waste water line down the drain. Then your good to go.

Great Idea i would of never thought of tha man great idea only one problem my ro filter dosen't have any adapter its just the little hoses 2 on one side one on the other side where can u buy one? home depot of something and what kind of adapter would it be

Yeah, Home Depot / Lowes should be able to help you create an adapter that you can put the tube in and hook up to the shower. Probably cost you like $5-$10 or so. Just bring the little tube with you when you go so they can see the size and get you the right stuff.

Wow thats perfect good stuff i didn't even think they made stuff like this good stuff thanks

I have mine hooked up to my garden hose in my tool shed. The waste water is piped out to the yard to water the grass.

Back
Top Bottom