Rock Confusion Pukani, Reef Saver Eco, and Florida Rock From BRS or ReefCleaners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for helping me decide which rock to get...ive HAD the same dilemma

I'm pleased as punch! The tank has had fish, inverts, and coral...stocking began Nov 13th. The rock is amazingly porous and provides lots of natural passthrus and hiding spots for blenny and the watchman goby/shrimp. The royal gramma has also been able to find pathways thru the large pieces in the photos. Circulation in the tank is also augmented and the porosity of the rock increases the bio-filtration and surface areas for all life forms.

Oh, the anemone also loves the rock...he's found a refuge that provides him light and circulation. :) The tomini and kole tangs also have hiding and refuge...and we have an interesting rockscape as a backdrop. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

I'm pleased as punch! The tank has had fish, inverts, and coral...stocking began Nov 13th. The rock is amazingly porous and provides lots of natural passthrus and hiding spots for blenny and the watchman goby/shrimp. The royal gramma has also been able to find pathways thru the large pieces in the photos. Circulation in the tank is also augmented and the porosity of the rock increases the bio-filtration and surface areas for all life forms.

Oh, the anemone also loves the rock...he's found a refuge that provides him light and circulation. :) The tomini and kole tangs also have hiding and refuge...and we have an interesting rockscape as a backdrop. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

thats good info to know....but on a bad note BRS is out of pukani and when i called they were not too sure when they might get it back in :facepalm:

any pics of the rocks u got??

Yeah, just as an initial scape-

img_1690033_0_995ab453aad6ec0c46e3b2e0f7525297.jpg

Back
Top Bottom