Rock flower anemones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my favorites that usually hides behind a rock is out and on the move! I think he is so beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

can't wait to see the 10 pack assortment I ordered there supposed to be all different colors, ten bucks each just drew me in , I'm a sucker for spending money,

can't wait to see the 10 pack assortment I ordered there supposed to be all different colors, ten bucks each just drew me in , I'm a sucker for spending money,

Nice price though! Can't wait to see what you got.

FINALLY!!!

Got a RFA. Pic asap.

Yay!! pic, pic, pic!

$10 each! Where did you find those? When do you get them? I want pics ASAP!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

This one is usually curled up more and scrunched in the sand bed. I was happy to see it this opened this morning and you can see several of my babies around it...like my little pointer fingers? ?

SD - Very cute tiny babies!!!

Mine looks similar to yours in that pic, like they could be relatives, lol, let me load a couple pics and post them.

New RFA

Here is the little guy already getting tons of attention in the tank!

60074-albums14535-picture70143.jpg

60074-albums14535-picture70144.jpg

60074-albums14535-picture70142.jpg

And just because his pom poms are cute anemones
60074-albums14535-picture70140.jpg

60074-albums14535-picture70141.jpg

That's awesome Autumn. Glad you found one, it's very pretty too! That little Pom Pom crab is adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This one is usually curled up more and scrunched in the sand bed. I was happy to see it this opened this morning and you can see several of my babies around it...like my little pointer fingers? ?

Very nice SD. Love all the babies around it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom