Rock flower anemones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
isn't a new pict but it was partially open here , I'll catch a new pict once my wife gets home with my camera ,
img_3361148_0_c34425ca874b26e111b6ed8b881de610.jpg

all in all about 6 inch in size

Ahhhh SD, I have been wanting a yellow one! Soooo pretty.

I did find my 4th Sexy shrimp was hanging out in back behind a rock and a mountain of Chaeto. Thank goodness! Probably just means they need one more RFA because the other one is too small to go around!

Awesome! I love bright yellow in corals and nems.

wow now that one caught my eye very nice

Ahhhh SD, I have been wanting a yellow one! Soooo pretty.

Thanks! I've been looking for a yellow one for a while, so I was happy to find this one for a decent price when I went in for water. There were two red ones with it but they looked very similar to the Reds I already have. I'm on the lookout for a pink one now since my last pink one didn't make it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'll have to retrace my tracks last night I don't remember the site I was on but they only sell nems , they had a bunch of pastel colored ones I'm sure you could find a pink you like ,
I have a busy morn as I have a delivery coming and need to get things set up . I will check my browser history later and send it your way , the back ordered order I'm waiting on is supposed to get here tues , funny that a order I placed weds is coming this morn ,
but a order I placed over a month ago is coming tues . I'll get picts posted later on today.

got to move a few around too many green next to each other didn't realize I did that when placing them .

My wife says I should cover every inch of the rock like a giant carpet ,
can't believe I finally got approval to spend money lol .
will rock nems sting one another should ask that before I go nuts .
I count around 20 baby's along the base of the rocks I'm going to let them take off right where there at :D glad I changed out the sand to black makes them pop out
you really got me hooked on these things lol ;)

My wife says I should cover every inch of the rock like a giant carpet ,
can't believe I finally got approval to spend money lol .
will rock nems sting one another should ask that before I go nuts .
I count around 20 baby's along the base of the rocks I'm going to let them take off right where there at :D glad I changed out the sand to black makes them pop out
you really got me hooked on these things lol ;)

Smart lady you're wife!

No they will not sting each other, they are very social with each other and like to snuggle. The last one I bought didn't want to let's go of its friend at the store.

I'm so glad you have lots of babies! Can't wait to see them grow! They do stand out better on the black sand I think.

Seaweed you lucky dog! Looks like you have a great batch of the RFA's there!!!

I have a bag of black sand waiting to get into the new SW tank I will be moving the 6.6G into the 11.4G! You made me glad I made the black sand choice! Yippee!

Lookin' good!

the balance of last months order should be here Tues so that's 8 more rock nems ,
now after going through my email my wife made a order not telling me .

I see she ordered some things that really don't go in my rock nem theme ,
ok I can make the 2 Maxi Mini Carpets work . than she ordered 4 condy's one of each color,

I can do one of 2 things with those add a rock on the opposite corner put them on that or add them into the 90g , last one I see is a bubble tip , than I see the fish she has coming I thought I taught her better , well I can see why she got this one to replace the blond Naso Lipstick Tang a Clown tang we lost I like that idea ,

I"m lost on this one sweet lips as I know they get big , I guess I can keep it in the reef till it starts growing , Than a dog face puffer , answer me this is she passing me a blind hint? bigger tanks?? like I don't have enough going on , I guess I could trade them in local with something that would work in tanks ,

I'm totally lost on this a false Percula clown can't go in with predators and cant go in the reef as the maroon clowns would kill it in 5 seconds , I know the answer on this one !!
oh it looked so cute ..

looks up knowing I have a plan oh Carol :D

Sounds like you have quite the order coming in!! RFAs play nice together but the other nems ordered will probably win in a battle with RFAs if they end up touching since RFAs have a weaker sting.

I haven't decided if I'm going to put fish in with my nems or just some cool inverts...sexy shrimp of course and a porcelain crab or two, maybe a glass anemone shrimp too.

you mean theirs supposed to be fish :eek::D

just my trigger and my red coris wrasse they seem to leave it alone , no interest at all .

:brows: Thought maybe the False Percula you have en route...

I haven't decided if I'm going to put fish in with my nems or just some cool inverts...sexy shrimp of course and a porcelain crab or two, maybe a glass anemone shrimp too.

Sexy shrimp are awesome to have in with the RFA! (y)

Last edited:
Boy you guys are making me jealous with all the new nems and fish. Glad things are looking up for you Seaweed and good luck with the new nems.

Autumn, Can't wait to see your new tank come together. Will be following.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom