Rock flower anemones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thought maybe the False Percula you have en route...

no he is too small and would be fish food

yes he is up for grabs won't work in either tank .. and he needs a loving home.

Glad things are looking up for you Seaweed and good luck with the new nems.

:brows:thanks you get hooked on these guys fast:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Thanks. It is "coming soon". Hoping to grab a couple more Sexy Shrimp next time I see some good looking ones. It is funny that 3 stay together all the time and one seems to always be somewhere else.

I just can't get over how they glow , all the nems I got are snuggling up next to one another , I'm adding in all new power heads along with a wave maker , the bubble tip I put in display decided to hide in a crack . now to find him and put him where he won't hide

came up with a bad case of green hair algae nems don't look happy , I'm going to put them all in my main tank until I get things cleaned up, pull rock by rock and scrub them clean , and do a nice big water change , have to figure out where the phosphates came from as I feed every other day about a 1/8 of a cube , it's odd it just started doing this as nothing has changed , weekly maintenance has not changed , only thing different is I replaced all power heads and added a wave maker

img_3363349_0_a92a7fe3b94fe2a45a1a3c6ae5938def.jpg

Picked these 4 up and added them to my tank yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1464966945328.jpg
    1464966945328.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 127
Seaweed, I have some GHA too :/ really takes away from the beauty of the nems! Good luck! I'm going to do lots of water changes and add another snail or two, and change out the purigen and phosguard. Want to add a rear chamber refugium with some cheato too.

Bdonaldson, those are so awesome looking nems!! Congrats on the additions! I really want to load my tank up! Some of my favorites have decided to move under or to the back of the rocks...not going to try to move them yet. Will give them some more time to adjust to the tank and hopefully decide to move forward so I can see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Seaweed, I have some GHA too :/ really takes away from the beauty of the nems! Good luck! I'm going to do lots of water changes and add another snail or two, and change out the purigen and phosguard. Want to add a rear chamber refugium with some cheato too.

can't quite figure it out every one of them tend to hide in the rocks
now my stupid clown decided to move 3 rock nems but I have no idea where .hope they climb back up and find a good spot

Their addicting :D
All I hear in my head at night get more . but I got to cut back a while .
home improvements takes priority
. but I"ll get the bug again just wait ;)

Yea i know what you mean seaweed. They are addicting for sure. I have to take it easy now to. I have Lots of home stuff going on to.

Mine moved from the right side of the rock to the left side so far open even more widely than before and the Sexy shrimp are right there!

Tried to get some RFA or more Sexy shrimp - 0 - RFA and one store had 1 Sexy shrimp for 19.99!!! I skipped that one shrimp. lol I was not thrilled to pay 9.99 and was happy that I had a 20% discount when I got the 4 I have now!

$19.99 is a bit ridiculous. I ended up getting 4 for $9.99 each. I would like to get a few more but not right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
$19.99 is a bit ridiculous. I ended up getting 4 for $9.99 each. I would like to get a few more but not right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile
app

I think 2 more for now since the lone shrimp maybe needs company.

Found that Live Aquaria has RFA in the Divers Den section, but NONE in the common section. 39.99-49.99 mostly. Common section was $10-15 can't recall.

I think 2 more for now since the lone shrimp maybe needs company.

Found that Live Aquaria has RFA in the Divers Den section, but NONE in the common section. 39.99-49.99 mostly. Common section was $10-15 can't recall.

The sexy shrimp are really fun to watch. I added a pom-pom crab also and i was thinking about taking my watchman goby home from my work tank to pair up with the pistol shrimp that is in with the RFA's.

I will chech out the liveaquaria divers den. I go in there occassionaly to see what they have.

Also i was told that if you tell them at the Petco (aqautics dept) that you want to order something from liveaquaria you can order without paying shipping.

I don't know if I've mentioned it but I work for the schools, so I'm now officially out for summer!! And I am ready to get to work on my tanks and hopefully fill them up a bit more. Some of my RFAs that were hiding in the back are starting to come back out just in time for me to enjoy them this summer! Definitely want to add some shrimp and crabs to the tank...maybe 1-2 fish, just not sure which one(s) yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The sexy shrimp are really fun to watch. I added a pom-pom crab also and i was thinking about taking my watchman goby home from my work tank to pair up with the pistol shrimp that is in with the RFA's.

I will chech out the liveaquaria divers den. I go in there occassionaly to see what they have.

Also i was told that if you tell them at the Petco (aqautics dept) that you want to order something from liveaquaria you can order without paying shipping.

I have been waiting for almost a year with my name in with at least 3 stores who are supposedly trying to order the RFA. LOL. They just told me at another store I called that usually has a good and larger than other stores selection they could try and order, but it is sooooooo far away. I think I called 6-7 of them this week.

Back
Top Bottom