Rock flower anemones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Over the holidays I had a page on my Facebook selling a 10 pack of RFA for $160...

I just checked they are $175 now
I dunno if I'm a loud to post the link
If you guys want it let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They can PM you. Your not allowed to generally sell things on this thread. But you can mention you have something, like a skimmer, and your buds can PM you.

That's what I thought...but it's not me selling and I have no affiliation with them at all. Just figured I'd mention and if anyone wanted the info they can PM

Picked this little guy up yesterday. :)

ZMXC7C0.jpg

XHRJhGz.jpg

Love that color!
How big is that RFA?

Really cool. How many do you have? Just the one? I totally want to get some more they look amazing. Mine has a really nice red skirt and dark green body. It looks like it may have another color coming in but I'm not 100%

Really cool. How many do you have? Just the one? I totally want to get some more they look amazing. Mine has a really nice red skirt and dark green body. It looks like it may have another color coming in but I'm not 100%

I just have the one, but would get another possibly if i find a nice color. I do have a mini-maxi though. Here is an older photo of it.
dZOCNCZ.jpg

Sweet colors. I have 3 Rock Flowers and a Rose Bubble Tip (about the size of a pencil eraser). Love these "critters".

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Pretty little nems! Keep up the good work with these! They really are awesome. My little guy is about the size of a nickle. He isn't very happy still. I think he will need to get rehomed to have a better life. He hated the tank change and never seemed to recover.

Heads up, Petco finally started getting in their orders of RFA. Start keeping on the look out. Our lfs location was $15 for the size of your palm - white and pink frilly. they often have the tan and green and white and tan or green, $10-15. Haven't seen the really awesome colored ones yet.

Thinking of making the new tank 6.6G a RFA and with a strict pwc schedule. An a mixed jar of pods thrown in.

Scored this fat and bright little dude today for $15. It took me about 45 mins to get it out of the hole that it's foot was buried in a huge rock. It came from the run down LFS that I usually never deal with. The worker there didn't know how to get it.
wJDZbf5.jpg

jIIQJmQ.jpg

Beautiful RFA! Good find

I was too late and careless to get a picture, but just before heading up to bed I checked on my RFAs. The water was all cloudy and murky and I freaked out for a second until I saw one of the nems was spawning!!! I read in one of the articles they had success with suctioning the spawn and then directing it to a female nem, so I quickly did that for the one female nem I know I have. The other nems seem all contorted...I think it is mating season!!

Back
Top Bottom