Rock help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had that problem too. I took the realy bad rocks out and hosed them out good then let them bake under the sun for a few days. For the rocks that only had a few I just injected the lil boogers with boiling water. It killed them instantly.

That would work. But to target all pests can be a pain. Especially if you have alot

Yea thats what I'm thinking and I think it would be easer to do the rocksaping I want

For my next build I'm gunna probably design my own with overhangs and stuff with dry rock and just seed it

Is that better because everyone tells me that rods or cut up coat hangers is better

Solid PVC or acrylic rods are probably best. Don't use coat hangers because the iron in it will corrode and leech into the water. There's a great article in the 2013 Coral&Reef USA about how iron can contribute to the death of a reef.

Does anyone have a video or some pics of what their tank looks like with the rock formations we are talking about and how to do it

Back
Top Bottom