Rock On! (repost)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EBR

Aquarium Advice Activist
[ Reposted from Liverocks.com forum - EBR ]

I ordered 70# of Keys last week, and it got here just fine & dandy on Friday. It was then that I realized I really didn't order enough (ugh -- 55 gal tank). Soooo, the other 60# just got here today, and let me tell you my friends, you did not steer me wrong. This is just so much better than I imagined -- just fan-freakin-tastic! Many, many thanks for all your help and advice.

Oh, and pic of it is attached. I'm happy with the right side -- lots of places for the little guys to swim, but the left side is packed too tight and needs some rearrangment.

Anyway, now to the point: As I cure the rock, I'm blasting away with the turkey baster, and have the powerhead, filter, and skimmer going, and they are doing everything just fine. But as I go around with the baster, should I plan to turn each rock over to clean the undersides? I think I can reach a lot of the crevises without doing so, but is it worth my while to repeatedly turn each over and wait for the final arrangement at the end? In other words, should I even worry about arrangements at this point?

Thanks for the sanity check.
Matt

Blaster...

I don't think you should attempt to clean the undersides of the rocks. You should avoid handling them as much as possible. Looks great!

Back
Top Bottom