Rockscaping - Pictures ONLY please! :rofl:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha dont worry about it! I am not getting the tang carey :) I was doing research and i am all about fishes happiness! So NO tang for me.

Sorry when I said PH I mean, power head lol what kind of power head would I need in my 29G tank if I wanted to keep:

anemones, clownfish, and live rocks?

I had 2 koralia 750's running in my 29g. A bit on the high side but if adjusted properly they can be a good thing. You could get away with two 550's though for sure. :)

hmm... so how could it be a good thing for my tank if I went with the 750's? and how do you position it! could tell me in details so I can set it up like that.. please :) hahaha

It could be a good thing because of the water flow. The more the better in my book.
;-)

I had mine at opposite walls both pointing upwards but towards the front glass. I found that the force of both hitting each other gives a nice chaotic flow throughout the tank. You don't want any dead spots on the sand or rock for debris to accumulate. You want it all free floating so your filter can pick up the matter.

It will take some positioning but you can get it. :-D

Thanks! but what if my sand is like, REALLY, fine sand. Cause my sand is literally like dust and gets EVERYWHERE!

These are a couple I snapped today with my phone. Sorry about the glare, I almost covered the windows & doors but I didn't want the wife to see me geekin out like that. LoL
image-3704099544.jpg

image-3238639246.jpg

image-1595810820.jpg

KcTx said:
These are a couple I snapped today with my phone. Sorry about the glare, I almost covered the windows & doors but I didn't want the wife to see me geekin out like that. LoL

Holy mama Mia!!!!!

I am horrible at aquascaping but wife helped last night rebuilding the scape after I removed 120lbs of rock to catch 2 evil damsels sigh... Never again

Pics of the tank

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111113_215419.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111113_215419.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 134
  • ForumRunner_20111113_215442.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111113_215442.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 120
I FREAKING LOVE how you guys set up your aquatics! Honestly if I was a fish I would be so happy to be in one of your tanks :) hahahaha

thanks guys. You guys are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom