Rockwall texas petco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say you are waaaayyyy maxed out on your stock. How are your sailfin and yellow tang getting along in the 44G?

Mike

8O That is a lot of fish in a 44ga. You have more fish in there then I do in my 72gal reef. Hope it works out. Anyhoo...the petco here had the same special on the yellow-eyed tang. It is a great deal but I have sworn off buying any fish from petco long ago. I am by no means suggestion you get it, (you are already overstocked) but anything you buy from a large chain store (or any new fish for that matter) needs to go though a 6-8 weeks QT period before you add it to your main. Every SW fish at my local Petco has some type of mality, most have ick. Good luck in what you decide and Welcome to AA!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lando

well that is kind of full but not that bad compared to some other tank pictures i have seen

The UV will definitely be helpful in helping to prevent ick, but if the fish already has ick it won't help in that respect. If the fish doesn't have ick, the UV will help fight off parasites and such. Just make sure you have the proper wattage to kill the parasites.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom